Try this great beef curry recipe...the Beef-Tomato Curry ...a must try !
- 1/2 pound beef flank or round steak, cut into 1/2" to 3/4" pieces
- 1 1/2 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 medium onions, cut into wedges
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into 1" squares
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
Spray 10" nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Cook beef and bouillon granules in skillet, stirring frequently, until beef is brown. Remove beef; reserve.
Heat 1/2 cup water, the tomatoes, onions, bell pepper, sugar and curry powder to boiling in same skillet, stirring occasionally.
Cover and cook over medium-high heat 3 minutes.
Stir in beef. Heat about 1 minute, stirring constantly, until hot.
Mix cornstarch and 1 tablespoon water; stir into beef mixture.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils. Boil and stir 1 minute. The beef curry recipe is ready to serve over rice. Great one ! Enjoy it !